|USA Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|Canada Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|UK Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|Australia Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|Germany Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
Brock University International Students Scholarships 2022: Brock Institution, a leading Canadian university, is pleased to announce the launch of scholarships for foreign students enrolled full-time for the academic year 2022/23.
The scholarships are automatic and available to all new students from all over the world.
Students entering their first undergraduate program are eligible for scholarships.
Brock University International Students Scholarships | Details
For the academic year 2022/23, international scholarships are available for new students starting their undergraduate studies at the university.
The International Ambassador Award, International Education Fund Award, Emerging Market Entrance Award, International Curriculum Awards, Caribbean International Scholarship and International Bridging Scholar Award are among the scholarships offered.
Requirements for the Brock University International Students Scholarships
Applicants for the 2022 International Students Scholarships must meet the following requirements:
- In order to pay tuition fees, you must be classified as a foreign student.
- Admission to a Canadian institution of higher education requires the completion of appropriate post-secondary qualifications.
- Must have excellent academic and leadership qualities.
- Be proficient in using English.
How to Apply for the Brock University International Students Scholarships
Interested and eligible candidates for Brock University International Scholarships should complete an online application and submit all relevant documents before the deadline.
- An online application form that has been completed and signed.
- Two signed and dated letters of recommendation from the individuals recommending you for the award.
Application Deadline† September 1, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. EDT.