|USA Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|Canada Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|UK Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|Australia Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|Germany Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
The Early Bird Acceptance Grant for International Students is offered at La Trobe University for bachelor’s, Master’s degrees in the field of Courses offered at the university. The deadline for sending your application is 31 Dec 2022. The Early Bird Acceptance Grant is provided by La Trobe University and the value of the scholarship is Partial Funding, 5% of the first-year tuition fees. The scholarship is open to all nationals except Australia or New Zealand.
The Early Bird Acceptance Grant for International students applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate course to study at La Trobe University can be rewarded a one-off grant for completing their admission process early. Scholars will automatically be qualified to receive the scholarship.
Keep reading this article to find out about the Early Bird Acceptance Grant, its worth, eligibility, and application process.
La Trobe University is a public research university locates in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Its main campus is based in the Melbourne suburb of Bundoora. The university was created in 1964, becoming the third university in the state of Victoria and the twelfth university in Australia.
The university is also one of the Australian flourishing universities and also part of the Innovative Research Universities group. La Trobe University’s original and principal campus is based in the Melbourne metropolitan area, within the northern Melbourne suburb of Bundoora.
La Trobe University is the largest metropolitan campus in the country, occupying more than 267 hectares (660 acres). The university has two other major campuses situated in the regional Victorian city of Bendigo and the twin border cities of Albury-Wodonga.
However, there are two smaller regional campuses in Mildura and Shepparton and a city campus in Melbourne’s CBD on Collins Street and Sydney on Elizabeth Street. La Trobe University offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses across its two colleges of Arts, Social Science and Commerce (ASSC) and Science, Health and Engineering (SHE).
In 2015, La Trobe University was ranked in the top 100 universities under 50 by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. Then in the 2021 QS World University Rankings, the university was rated in the top 300 universities for arts and humanities.
The university was founded in 1964 after the assent of the La Trobe University Act by Victorian Parliament on 9 December 1964. Moreover, the passing of the Act of Victorian Parliament to create La Trobe University followed earlier University Acts to establish the University of Melbourne (1853) and Monash University (1958).
At the time, the Minister of Education and the appointed planning council were undivided in their keenness that the new institution should be innovative in its approach, and the university adopted an academic structure based on schools of studies rather than on faculties, and a collegiate format, where a large number of students lived on campus. At this time, Flinders University and Macquarie University were also forming a schools-based system.
Worth of Early Bird Acceptance Grant
- All undergraduate or postgraduate level study at La Trobe University can be rewarded for completing their admission process early.
- Candidates will also be automatically qualified to receive an Early Bird Acceptance Grant of 5% of the first-year tuition fees.
- The Early Bird Acceptance Grant is available for any new international student starting a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at La Trobe University.
Eligibility for Early Bird Acceptance Grant
- Scholars must be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand to be qualified for the scholarship.
- You must be a new international student applying to study in any intake.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must be full-fee-paying students (Non-sponsored).
- You must also accept this grant, and should meet all the conditions outlined in the offer, accept the offer, and pay the required deposit mentioned on the offer, within a stated deadline.
- Scholars must select from the LTIS List of eligible courses to be qualified.
How to Apply for Early Bird Acceptance Grant
For more details about the scholarship and to apply, click here.
The Application Deadline for the Early Bird Acceptance Grant is December 31, 2022.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Australia scholarships here