|USA Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|Canada Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|UK Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|Australia Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|Germany Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
Ecole de Technologie Superieure is presently welcoming applications for the ETS Internal Graduate Scholarships for the 2022/2023 academic session.
As a university that focuses in Applied Engineering, the École de Technologie Supérieure is a component establishment of the Université du Québec. ÉTS, which focuses on engineering and technological transfer education and also applied research, trains engineers and researchers who are renowned for their hands-on and ground-breaking approach.
Since its establishment, ÉTS has pursued a mission to meet the needs of the industrial sector. It is, therefore, no news that it stands out from other universities in Quebec because of the applied training it offers students, as well as its research activities conducted by and for companies.
Every year, ÉTS does business with over 1,200 organizations that offer co-op work terms to scholars and entrust professors with supports to develop industrial applications. Based on the school’s mission on the basis of technology transfer to organizations, over 60% of research undertakings originate directly from the industry or are connected to projects carried out mutually with businesses.
At ÉTS, bachelor’s programs have more lab sessions and practicums than any other undergraduate engineering program in Quebec.
For graduate candidates, ÉTS provides master’s degree programs and PhDs in various fields of engineering, and also Specialized Graduate Studies Diplomas and diplomas for individuals who want refresher training.
For all candidates, ÉTS’s programs of study are on the basis of obtaining practical knowledge. They provide candidates with unique expertise acceptable by companies and establishments.
One-quarter of scholars in Quebec who are pursuing a bachelor’s degree program in engineering are schooling at ÉTS, which makes it one of the foremost universities in the region that offers an engineering degree program. ÉTS is one of the top five engineering departments or schools in Canada.
Thanks to the assistance of the industry and funding establishments, professors/researchers execute a number of activities in various research labs, chairs and groups at ÉTS. They make practical additions through their work to scientific progress and improving Quebec’s efficiency and competitiveness, and also educating a highly qualified labour force.
Worth of ETS Internal Graduate Scholarships
The ETS Internal Graduate Scholarships are intended to support deserving students and the doctorate is worth $7,500 for 1 semester.
Eligibility for ETS Internal Graduate Scholarships
In the semester of the competition:
- Be enrolled full-time (comprising a maximum of 3 out-of-program credits) in a master’s program (with thesis) or PhD program at ÉTS;
- Must not be in an extension period;
- Must not possess an award of $10,000 or more each year gotten in a competition/selection procedure (e.g. NSERC fellowships, ÉTS Excellence Awards, or other).
In addition, for master’s candidates:
- Possess a cumulative average of a minimum of 3,5/4.3 in the present program of studies.
In addition, for PhD candidates:
- Have passed the doctoral exam (DGA1030).
Documents to submit electronically:
- Application form (available June 4, 2022)
PDF documents to send by email to [email protected]
- Proof of submission or acceptance of articles not yet published or of communications not yet submitted, if applicable.
How to Apply for ETS Internal Graduate Scholarships
- Mandatory documents should be handed in electronically through the Application form (available June 4, 2022).
- Similarly, PDF documents should be sent by email to [email protected]
- Proof of submission or acceptance of articles not yet published or of communications not yet submitted can equally be submitted if applicable.
Selection Criteria for ETS Internal Graduate Scholarships
- Academic excellence (Master’s 40% / PhD 10%);
- Description of the research project (Master’s 30% / PhD 50%);
- Publications (Master’s 10% / PhD 20%);
- Communications / conferences (5%);
- Communication and leadership skills (15%).
All applicants will get an answer by the end of March.
This application closes on July 12, 2022, 3 p.m.
Visit here for more details and to apply
Not interested in ETS Internal Graduate Scholarships? See other Canada scholarships here