|USA Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|Canada Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|UK Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|Australia Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|Germany Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
The Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships (QES) program for advanced scholars was created to improve global talent exchange between Canada and other nations.
The program intends to produce the next generation of pioneering leaders and community builders by offering enriched academic, professional and cross-cultural experiences and by fostering lasting domestic and international community engagement.
Application Deadline: 26th October 2022
Eligible Countries: West African countries & Canada
Type: Research, Doctoral, Postdoc
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: Applicants may seek up to $300,000 CAD in funding
Eligibility for Queen Elizabeth II Scholarships (QES) for Advanced Scholars
- Canadian institutions that possess acknowledged provincial degree-granting powers, or their partners, may present a proposal to QES-AS West Africa. Universities may team up with one or more other Canadian university(ies) for a multiparty proposal however, each university may only be the lead candidate in one proposal submission to the program.
- Projects will provide for specialized training and/or research undertaken for doctoral researchers, post-doctoral researchers and early career researchers from West Africa and Canada and each scholarship award have to comprise a non-academic research placement with industry/civil society.
- Each scholar is required to be undertaking research in one or more of the following areas of concentration:
- Climate resilience and sustainable food systems
- Education and innovation systems
- Ethics in development research
- Health equity
- Inclusive governance
- Sustainable inclusive growth
QES-AS West Africa will prioritize the following:
- Women researchers – overall, 60% of the researchers should be women.
- Francophone researchers – applications concentrating on Francophone nations will be given priority.
- Institutional strengthening – proposals which make a convincing case that scholar exchanges, beyond advancing individual scholars` own careers, will deliberately be used by Canadian and West African universities to strengthen their own institutional capacity (research areas, curriculums, partnerships, etc.) will be prioritized.
How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth II Scholarships (QES) for Advanced Scholars
Please consult the following documents:
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information