The University of East Anglia is a leading public research university in the west of Norwich. The university was originally based on a temporary university village, today, the university became one of the leading institutions of higher learning.
The University of East Anglia offers students a wide range of professional options in education, community and culture. It prides itself on its intensive research into real-world issues such as cancer, dementia, climate change, water security and politics. She prides herself on her intensive research into real-world issues such as cancer, dementia, climate change, water security and politics.
The campus includes a lake called Broad which is an amazing site for relaxation. There are many blocks and halls of residence offering on-campus accommodation to students. In addition, the campus has cafes, bars, a pub, a canteen, a bookshop and a bank. Moreover, it is well connected to Norwich city center and the railway station. Buses, taxis and trains are common in the area and provide a convenient means of transport.
About The Scholarship:
- Host University: University of East Anglia;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 4,000£;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects: Music, Humanities, Sports, Science, Social Sciences.
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open.
The International Country Awards are available for all International students who wish to continue their Undergraduate studies in the fields of: Music, Humanities, Sports, Science, Social Sciences, at the University of East Anglia, United Kingdom.
Successful applicants will be provided with £4,000 towards their first year tuition fees in order to achieve their degree at the University of East Anglia in the United Kingdom.
In order to be accepted for admission to the program, candidates are required to be qualified international students and to have an academic offer from the university to study at the program.
This scholarship is for applicants who wish to undertake an undergraduate degree at the university. To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants are required to successfully submit an application form. Qualified students are invited to participate in the international scholarship awards process and are encouraged to apply for these awards.
Successful participants are required to have academic records from all the institutions they have been educated in order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
To be admitted to a degree course at UEA, candidates must meet two requirements:
- Applicants must hold at least a grade C or grade 4 in GCSE Mathematics and English or a recognized equivalent (check the official website below for more details).
- Applicants must meet the particular requirements of their degree program, for example, the grades specified in the accepted qualifications.
Conditions of Language:
Students are normally able to successfully complete the English language proficiency requirements necessary for admission to the University of East Anglia.