|USA Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|Canada Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|UK Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|Australia Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
|Germany Scholarships||APPLY NOW|
The Vanier Canadian International Scholarship Program is available for International students who want to pursue a degree program at any Canadian Institution.
This scholarship program is taken at Canadian Universities with Vanier CGS allocation. Without exception, the Vanier CGS is tenable only at the eligible Canadian institution that submitted the nomination.
Eligibility criteria for the Vanier Canadian International Scholarships
To be considered for a Vanier CGS, you must:
- be nominated by only one Canadian institution, which must have received a Vanier CGS quota
- be pursuing your first doctoral degree (including joint program such as MD/PhD, DVM/PhD, or JD/PhD – if it has a demonstrated and significant research component);
- intend to pursue, in the summer semester or the academic year following the announcement of results, full-time doctoral (or a joint graduate research program such as MD/PhD, DVM/PhD, JD/PhD) studies and research at the nominating institution;
- have completed no more than 20 months of full-time study in your doctoral program as of May 1, 2023;
- have completed no more than 32 months of full-time study in your doctoral program (i.e., joint graduate research program, accelerated, previously enrolled without obtaining Master’s degree), by May 1, 2023.
- have achieved a first-class average, as determined by your institution, in each of the last two years of full-time study or equivalent. Candidates are encouraged to contact the institution for its definition of a first-class average; and
- must not hold, or have held, a doctoral-level scholarship or fellowship from CIHR, NSERC or SSHRC to undertake or complete a doctoral program.
Eligible Countries: ALL
Eligible Field of Studies:
- Health research
- Natural sciences and/or engineering
- Social sciences and humanities
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarships is worth $50,000 per year for three years
Application Process: Interested applicants must be nominated by a Canadian Institution with a quota at which they want to study. Candidates cannot apply directly to the Vanier CGS program.
- For Students: Consult nominating institution for submission deadline.
- For nominating institutions: Deadline: November 1, 2022 (20:00 EDT).
For More Information, Visit The Official Webpage of the Vanier Canadian International Scholarships